Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just 5 minutes please...































I just wish I could rewind everything and go back to this exact week last year...even if just for a glimpse-..I would take it...5 minutes- I would make more of it..
5 minutes is a dream, so much can happen in that time. I'm not sure how I would spend it though...would I want to just watch them play and laugh together, would we all spend it just cuddling or singing... I think I would just want to see Chase smiling at him and him smiling at Chase and them both cooing and giggling. I would take as many pictures as I could and then I think I would want us all to just cuddle up together and fall asleep the last minute all at once...






I just wish I could rewind back to Mothers day week 08 just for 5 minutes please......




I know I would make more of it ...








It was the best Mothers day of my life ........how lucky I was to have that day.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi....I can't wait to see you on Friday...I miss you...
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to send you some HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know I think of you SO often. **Hugs to you!**

    ReplyDelete