Friday, December 29, 2006

5 years ago today...







5 Years ago today, I married the Man of my dreams- I remember that day, like it was just yesterday- I was nervous, .. not scared nervous, just excited Nervous- If anyone would have told me I would end up with the right man, I would of never believed that. We were surrounded by all of our truest of true family and friends at the time. The part that stands out the most of that special day was that door opening in the Church. the moment when it was finally time for me to take that stroll down the aisle with my Mom and step father, that door opening was such a pivotal moment in my life-.... I still listen to the song I walked to , (Kenny G's "Forever in Love") I can remember the exact second that those doors opened ,.. it felt like that walk took forever because I just wanted to get to the front, to stand there next to Dave. I still feel that way today babe- I just want to be next to you forever, ..there are so so many doors that have opened up for us since that day Dave, .. but never a door like that one... that door opened to the walk to our life together Baby... and we've got a lot more walking to do - but it will always be together-
Thank you for these first 5 years Dave, you truly truly are a miracle in my life, you are my best friend, you are the best Daddy, and you are mine-
Thank you for giving me the key to that door Dave...- .
I love you !

No comments:

Post a Comment