Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holiday time and giving THANKS...

Wow, it is already here- this holiday season has sprinted its way through the year and is here again- in full swing. I love the holiday season more and more every year. This year Chase is 3 and it is like it's his first Christmas, which in turn is like Dave and I's as well. Just the look on his face when we talk about Santa, and he is sure he can see him peeking in the windows making sure he is being a good boy. Its hard for me to remember Christmases past before Dave and Chase, its almost as if they were always there in some way waiting to be discovered. I almost forget who I was before being a wife and a mother, but I don't forget where I came from or lessons learned. This year I am giving thanks for all of the good things in my life, ...as well as any obstacles that we have had in our way and have learned from. I pray for health above all, happiness , and love, for all of our friends and family, And hope everyone allows in their life the Magic of the holidays, I truly know now that it's not about the presents or food, it's totally about family and friends and just being.
Thank you for giving me that Magic Dave, and for who you are to me and to our little sweetie- your such a great Father, provider and friend- and we are both so grateful to have you- I love you both so much I think my heart has stretch marks !
Happy Holidays All !

No comments:

Post a Comment