Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blakeys Belly isn't feeling good today...

Hello all-… We had to take Blake to the hospital early Sunday morning he wasn’t eating much over the weekend and had thrown up on Friday. I got nervous that his belly was infected- something they told us to watch for Enterocolitis. He is in Childrens Mercy and has this infection. He is on IV fluids and Antibiotics to try and get him well again and get rid of the infection. I think he will be in for a couple days… he’s very strong and will be ok- but I don’t know when this week I’ll be back guys- … … but I will make sure and keep you guys updated, ok.

Thanks so much- and always feel free to call my cell- the signals not the best at the hospital but leave me a message and I will call you back- Happy Fathers Day everyone !!!

Thanks all- say a little prayer for our Happy Toots, k-

No comments:

Post a Comment