Thursday, May 17, 2007

Are you home now ?

I miss you.
Did you know how much I loved you before you left ? Did you miss me, I know it had been a while since we had seen each other ?... Today is not a good day for me, .. it started out good, but my thoughts keep turning to you, and I feel like we had unfinished business... I was not ready for you to go yet, ..Were you ready ? Did you hurt ? I'm sorry I couldn't come in the room right away to say goodbye, but it didn't look like you..not the You that I remember, nor the you that I want to remember.... but I won't remember you that way. Can you see me now , ..are you here ? I feel like you are, and I told Dave that I can feel you all around me. I like that feeling, .. it reminds me of all the weekends we spent together.. all the stories about the olden days.. toasting in the New Year with Grape juice.. looking out in the crowd during games and always seeing your beautiful White hair and you watching me and cheering me on. I hope you are still watching, and I hope you never stop cheering
.
Every good memory I have growing up, you are part of.
I miss you- ... I was not finished, and I was not ready for you to go-

I love you Nan-
In Memory of My Grandmother "Nana" Lucille Freiberg-
11/10/17- 5/11/07

No comments:

Post a Comment